Saturday, November 17, 2012

RAFIKKI'S NEW CAGE!

  Well Rafikki moved to his new, big cage! I will share a few pictures of it and share a few tips to all of you who have wondered what to do when moving your crested to a bigger cage!

                                                          Well  here is Rafikki's new home!

                      My mom & I worked really hard on this cage! It was A LOT of fun though!

                               So now I am going to list all the things I used making this cage:
                                                                    *Hydroballs(on very bottom of cage)
                                                                    *Topsoil(freeze for 72 hrs. before use)
                                                                    *Various rocks and driftwood
                                                                   *Real Pothos
                                                                    *Hygrometer
                                                                    *Thermometer
                                                                    *50 watt heat lamp(for winter)
                                                                    *12 watt flourecent bulb(for plants)

     That is pretty much it, I think:) Well I hope I helped!! Oh, one more thing, DO NOT FEED YOUNG CRESTEDS IN THE TANK.....FEED IN SEPERATE CONTAINER!!  I take Rafikki out and feed him in his old Kritter Keeper. Well bye!!

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed your blog T7hanks for sharing such an informative post read more

    ReplyDelete